11.22.2009

random goings-on

My nightclub photographer gig has definitely made me more social and dare I say it... flirty? I really need my own business card so these random people I chat up will call me for photography services. I also kind of get my ego stroked by semi drunk men who flatter my appearance. It's as Dmitry always say, there are no ugly girls, just not enough vodka. In my defense, they weren't all drunk!

I went to an Indian wedding earlier today to gain more experience as a wedding photographer, and omg, Indians with glue-green eyes are like the most gorgeous people EVER.

In other news, I've started putting on makeup. It's just good business practice. Yay conforming to societal standards? x.x

1 comment:

  1. Is it really necessary? I'm a guy and don't really notice lol.. lest you have too much.

    ReplyDelete